Give your cabinets an fresh geometric look with these spirograph pattern cabinet pulls. Choose from two different styles in four different colours.
These are well made items that are very hard wearing. Suitable for most furniture including high use kitchen and bathroom cabinets. They look outstanding on drinks cabinets, sideboards, chests of drawers, cupboards and small wardrobes.
You can choose from either semi circular design or a smaller round handle. They can transform even the most lack lustre cupboard into something quite beautiful. An excellent choice for upgrading bog standard kitchen cabinets.
Each handle measures;
1. Circle drawer knob. These are 30mm in height and 32mm in diameter.
2. Semi circle. These are 22mm in height and 75mm in length and 38mm in width. They have two fixings placed 32mm apart.
Available in the following colours;
1. Matte gold.
2. Shiny silver.
3. Shiny gold.
4. Black with gold.
The price quoted is for one handle.
Each handle comes with a 25mm M4 screws for fixing.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery as this product ships worldwide from China. Priced individually.
Please contact me to find out when this item will be ready to ship.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. Information Gold Teal and Green Ltd Collect - To fulfil your order, you must provide certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information, if you contact us directly.
2. Why Gold Teal and Green Ltd need your information and how we use It - We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure - Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery and manufacturing companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith and belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU - We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
6. Your Rights - If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I we will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. How to Contact Me - For purposes of EU data protection law, I, K Peacock, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Gold Teal Green Ltd, PO BOX 301, Royston, Herts, UK, SG8 1GB.
A tracking number and delivery slot will be provided for all orders shortly after they ship. These can be found in your Etsy purchase history.
Once tracking information has been added to an order - Etsy will give the order a 'pre-transit' status. This status really means 'in-transit' and means your order is on it's way to you. Often this status can remain until the order is delivered.
If you are concerned in any way about the tracking of your order; or if you just want a quick update on where your parcel is - please contact us either through Etsy messages or via our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be more than happy to provide you with updates at any time.
When your order is dispatched a tracking number and estimated delivery date will be provided for all orders. These can be found in your Etsy order history.
If your order does not arrive by the estimated delivery date please notify us by either Etsy messages or via email (email@example.com).
Please note that if you fail to notify us that your order hasn't arrived within 60 days of the approximate delivery date Goldtealandgreen are under no obligation to provide refunds or replacement goods.
In the event that your order or part of your order has become 'lost' within the postal system Goldtealandgreen will offer to send replacement products.
The tracking number(s) provided by GoldTealandGreen through Etsy messages and dispatch notifications will act a proof of delivery.
In the unlikely event that an order is marked as 'delivered' via tracking but cannot be found by the customer;
GoldTealandGreen are under no obligation to provide replacement products or refunds. In all cases customers will be asked to officially report the missing item to the postal service using the correct procedures and channels before any resolution is made.
In the event that the goods have been removed from a property by an unsolicited third party after delivery has been made (e.g theft); responsibility will fall to the customer to take this up with their local law enforcement authority.
Most of the brass and metal products stocked by Gold, Teal & Green have a clear lacquer applied to their surface. This prevents rust, discolouration and tarnish. To prevent damage to the protective lacquer we recommend cleaning them with a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Cleaning them with brass/metal cleaner or abrasive sponges/scourers can damage the protective coating.
We do stock some solid brass products that are unlacquered. These products will require polishing with brass cleaner to prevent the brass forming a patina.
If you are unsure how to care for your products please do not hesitate to get in touch either through Etsy messages or though our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
When a customer receives their order it is their responsibility to check the products thoroughly for damage or defects. Any defective item should be reported to Gold, Teal and Green within 14 days of delivery. After this period Gold, Teal and Green are under no obligation to provide replacements or refunds. The customer will be asked to provide clear photographs that depict the damaged product and it's packaging.
Our lovely handles all come with 25mm (1 inch) long 4mm diameter screws. These are M4 METRIC screws.
However we understand that this standard length does not fit every piece of furniture. If you require longer lengths please add a note to your purchase and the standard screws can be replaced by either 35mm, 40mm or 45mm.